Heavy Storms Bring Flood Damage to Bellingham Homes
Storm Flood Damage Assistance from SERVPRO 24/7 in Bellingham
Storms can come in without warning and negatively impact their path. You must cautiously proceed when you have floodwater coming into your Bellingham home. Rapid removal is best, which is why area residents look to SERVPRO for water removal services and restoration. We are available 24/7 with our disaster-ready teams so that you can have peace of mind your family home will be in good hands. The faster we can get in to begin water mitigation efforts, the easier it is to generate the best outcome.
SERVPRO offers rapid solutions for your storm flood damage issues in Bellingham. Flooding can become hazardous and costly in the blink of an eye. We work carefully and in the most efficient way possible to lessen the restoration time while salvaging whatever is possible. We stock our Green Fleet with a wealth of industrial-grade tools, equipment, EPA-registered disinfectants, and cleaning agents to execute speedy restoration.
Once we arrive:
- We thoroughly assess all flooded areas to determine the right equipment, safety hazards, etc.
- Our tarping and board-up services help us cover a leaking roof from storms and other damage to your exterior.
- Disinfectants get sprayed over all standing floodwater to limit contamination
- Water removal services begin with trash pumps, truck-mounted extractors, and submersible pumps.
- Partial or complete content pack-out/move-out helps our crew sort items for cleaning or disposal and free up space to facilitate restoration.
The SERVPRO team performs controlled demolition and reconstruction for all areas requiring materials removal and replacement. This tear-out may entail carpet and carpet padding removal, subfloor replacement, new drywall, and all finishing touches to make it “Like it never even happened.” – General contractor license #: SERVPB*995NP
Get in touch with SERVPRO of Whatcom County for all your storm flood damage restoration needs! We are Here to Help around the clock, 365 days a year, at (360) 773-1800.