Water damage after a Fire
A chimney fire caused a lot of damage to this residential structure in Bellingham, WA. The ceiling had started to come down and the owners knew they needed to call SERVPRO of Bellingham. Firefighters do an amazing job for our community, but after a fire is put out with water the cleanup and drying needs to start. Our crew works hard when given a challenge as overwhelming as this and we could not be more proud of the women and men that work here at SERVPRO of Bellingham. We got right to work and had this home clean and dry in time for the holidays.