If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (360) 733-1800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

The Fire Burned Fast and Hot in Bellingham Washington

An electrical fire in Bellingham Washington sparked in the living room outlet near the dining room and quickly started making it's way up the wall. Thankfully for all involved the home was occupied at the time of the incident and the flames were almost immediately extinguished and a emergency call was made to the fire department. 

The home owners were on the top of it and many things went right for them to be able to put the small electrical fire out, but in a matter of moments charring had occurred releasing soot through the home. These lampshades are excellent examples of what plastic soot looks like and how prolific it can be. SERVPRO of Bellingham did a great job cleaning and deodorizing the shades.