Frozen Pipes in Blaine Washington
Freezing temperatures and a cutting wind from the north east caused many pipes to freeze and burst this past winter. One such instance took place in a customers secondary home in beautiful Birch Bay, Washington. The family destination had been left unattended when the freezing temperatures hit Whatcom County. Thankfully, not long after the storm event, family members checked in of the home and found the burst pipe.
Water was flowing into the bathroom for a burst pipe under the bathroom sink. The family turned off the water, called and plumber and then called the drying professionals at SERVPRO of Bellingham.
We were able to remove the items that were not able to be restored and dried the structure.