Mold in Attic in Bellingham, WA
The weather in Bellingham is known for it's high humidity and rain, so when a customer calls about mold in the attic it is taken very seriously. An appointment is set and a job file is started.
A leak between the chimney and the roof flashing resulted in mold in the attic. After the leak was repaired by a licensed professional our crew had to traverse a labyrinth of peaks, valleys and planks to access this problem area. The elbow grease, a HEPA vacuum, and SERVPRO specific supplies solved the problem. The excursion ended with success and another happy customer.