Immediate Water Cleanup in Bellingham Avoids Risk of Damage to Contents
Delaying Water Cleanup in Bellingham Commercial Offices Increases the Risk of Mold
Many of our clients decide to delay water cleanup in their Bellingham commercial businesses, assuming the water will dry up on its own after a few days. Minor plumbing leaks caught quickly; if the water is rapidly removed, the humidity may increase for a few days before returning to normal. Many clients risk structural damage to porous wood products such as cabinets, flooring, and walls when water is left to dry. They also risk exposure to mold spores, which can begin building colonies in as little as twenty-four hours.
SERVPRO provides rapid response and water cleanup to commercial customers in the Bellingham area. Our team can be onsite within four hours of your initial call to our office. We assess the situation, deploy the equipment and staff to remove excess water and moisture from crevices and dry the space before structures are damaged, or mold can begin growing.
Every water leak is different, as are the buildings serviced by our teams. A few examples of our attention to detail help our clients appreciate why completing water removal and drying the space is so important.
- Hardwood floor drying mats remove water and moisture between hardwood floor planks to avoid cupping and warping.
- Moisture meters help identify high moisture levels inside walls, nooks, and crevices to avoid mold infestations and compromised wall or cabinet structures.
- Suction wands can reach small areas to remove water and moisture without demolishing walls.
- Specialized ducts blow dry air into spaces to absorb moisture and dry the area.
- Air movers and dehumidifiers continue to remove moisture, lowering humidity to normal levels.
SERVPRO understands how important keeping your commercial business in full operation is. We concentrate and pay attention to the details. We focus on quickly returning your business processes to normal operations.
Call SERVPRO of Whatcom County for water cleanup services. We provide service to Bellingham and nearby areas. We can help 24/7. Call (360) 733-1800.